Sunday, August 16, 2009

Worship

Worship: an act of love
Apr 10, '09 7:13 AMfor everyone

If we love God, we are to worship Him! How can we worship Him if don't allow people to see how we loved our creator and savior, Jesus Christ!
What is worship?
..... it is a moral imperative of human beings!...
...... it is a concept as well as a relationship!...
---- it is both an attitude and an act!...
---- it is like love; an expression of a relationship!
---- it is spirit-led reaction to what we believe God has said and done!
Who is GOD that merits the unequivocal worship of humanity?
--- Holy One in the midst of Thee (of Us)!
__ He answers those who call to Him and forgives their wrongdoings!
__ Intimate presence that prompts heartfelt praise and worship and keen desire for holy living!
--- He ules forever!
--- King and Redeemer
--- Alpha and Omega
--- The One truly omnipotent God!
--- Majestic in power!
--- The Lord GOd greater than all gods!
Indeed, from the lyrics of the praise song, "Who am I compared to your glory, Your majesty?" I am a sinner yet Christ died for me!
Do I deserve the love of God? Do I worhip Him right? Is God or my worship in God seen by people? Am I a stumbling block to fellow worshippers? Am I tired of worshipping God?
I kind of asking myself these questions in the past few weeks/months/years...well....trying to find the answers....

God bless you fellow worshippers!...



with scripts from Enter His Courts With Praise by Andrew Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment