Sunday, August 16, 2009

It Happens


It Happens
Jul 23, '09 7:54 AM for everyone (source: Multiply account)

Why is it that my job is to mold the future of teenagers?
It just happened, eventhough I took Medical Technology in the first three years in college, I graduated a degree in Secondary Education...


Why is it that I teach high school chemistry and heads the co-curricular activities?
It just happened, nobody wanted to teach chemistry! I happen to enjoy coaching and supporting co-curricular affairs of my students..


Why is it that I am left to take care of my aging parents and my twin nephew and niece?
It happened since I am the only one left at home...


Why is it that I am still single?
It happened, maybe, I let it happen?...


Why is it that married people act like they are still single?
It is happening, since they prioritize their jewelries, cellphones, barkadas and recreation.


Why is that people have problems?
It happens when we rely on ourself alone


Why is it that I feel sick of this life, fed up with responsibilities, almost fading away spiritually and emotionally?
It happens its just a feeling. As a human being I do feel like this sometimes since I would like to have an easy, comfortable, care-free life...


Why is it that I am complaining in this site?
I feel better when I happen to write what I feel..


Why do birds still sing even when there are storms?
It happens because that's how they were created..

How can I sing like a bird when storms in life come?
It happens when I am reminded that "Everything happens for a reason!" Though I don't understand the reasons for some of my (above) questions, I am positive, it will be revealed soon! I trust my creator to streghthen and give me wisdom to know and acept His will...

No comments:

Post a Comment