Sunday, August 16, 2009

Away from Here


away from here
Mar 12, '09 7:59 AM for everyone (via Multiply)


People of all walks of life experience dismay, success, joy and grief.. That does not exempt me, of course!
Eversince I was young, I enjoy or clamour about little tasks assigned to me. Now that I've grown up, my responsibilities also grew!
Whew!.., In school, I feel I'm always assigned to do a lot of stuff! I don't know if I'll be happy about that or be mad!.. I'm happy that I can be trusted, that I feel I am responsible but sad because there are lot of workers amongst us and yet I have to do the job!..Can I walk away? At home, I have the responsibility to my parents and to my niece and nephew! Do the laundry, do the dishes, sometimes cook, clean the house, tutor the twins, prepare their wardrobe,..can I just fly away? In church, record the minutes of the meeting (I'm done with counting monetary offerings & sing with the band), lead in singing & worship, can I just go away?
I guess, I just can't run away with these responsibilities.. these tasks assigned to me are predetermined by my creator! I have to live a purpose-driven life and be inspired by people who appreciate what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment