Sunday, August 16, 2009

Addicted to Tears


Addicted to Tears
Jun 3, '09 10:22 PM for everyone (from Multiply account)

Shedding tears is a way of cleansing our eyes and emotions. Is crying an addiction? In my case, I think it is!...by crying due to watching a japanovela late night, anticipating "a liter of tears" to run down my cheeks. In short, I'm addicted to the good looking japanese actors/actresses plus the heart-warming true story of a 15-year old girl having spinocerebellar degenerative disease (not to mention my addiction to "dribbling giants").
In a way I'm inspired to teach, to live life because of this telenovela that depicts the struggles of a high school student to cope up with the crippling symptoms (aired over GMA from May 25-June 19,2009). How it affects the people around her, and the love and support of her family and friends. She continued to smile and inspire others even with her helpless condition, how much more us who are perfectly healthy but is sick of life's problems

No comments:

Post a Comment