Sunday, January 3, 2010

Disappointed Fan

In my previous blogs, I have written how I become a basketball fan. As an avid basketball fan, my favorite team is the Purefoods TJ Giants. The interesting thing about being a Giants fan is that the team has a way of letting us down. They have won several championships but lately ending up in the wildcard phase even with a powerhouse shooters, defenders and advantage in height in almost all positions. And while they are promising as a team at the beginning of each conference, they usually disappoint their loyal fans at the end of the elimination round. I guess, that's the way it is! If they didn't disappoint us, they wouldn't be our Giants!
Thankfully, God is not like the Giants! You can count on Him. He will not disappoint you in the end. He will always keep His promises, and His Word provides comfort, joy, hope and wise advise that never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment