Thursday, October 29, 2015

Yohoo!!

                           You who saw my cries at night, while others had seen me laugh
                           You who heard my every prayer, while they saw me murmur  
                           You who lie in bed with me, while others are with somebody
                           You who I can hug on so tight, while others failed to do so
                           
                           You who bear witness to every tear I shed through the years
                           You who bear my murmur of giving up
                           You who bear my snore of tiredness
                           You who bear my gasps of pain
                           You who bear witness to my weaknesses
                           You who bear with me...

          Everyone has that endearment to something, be it a toy, pillow or anything.  That something that you can't leave behind, that something that makes your sleep or travel incomplete, that something that gives glee to any situation.
          My niece, Daphne, has her "baby green" for years as her companion  (ehem..given by me in her infancy years) .  
          Mine is Beary, my furry bedtime buddy..(thanks bro Eric for letting me meet him)
     
                                                        my you, my who...yohooo!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment