Thursday, March 28, 2013

Re:search

                                                             The image of  triumph!
                              Credits to my brother, for being a gracious, our guide, our photographer.


    After 3 regional contests, 1 division and 1 national level,  hopefully next school year researchers will repeat that which SOF SY 2012-2013 have been through.

    It's almost summer break, thinking already of travel, island hopping and burning my skin to the heat of the sun, but researches  is burning my gray matter already.  One advisee came to me and said we're starting to make a national-worth-research paper, hopefully we can come up with that!  But the saying "You can't teach what you don't have" is quite demeaning, got to search and re-search with my students so that I could re-search myself in this enjoyable summer break.  Refreshing waters, here I come!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment